Anita Sikma Design is excited to announce that on the evening of Sunday November 19th she will be hosting a wax carving workshop! This workshop will take place in Sikma’s bright and inviting studio, introducing students to tools and tips with a hands on demonstration to the wax carving process. Absolutely no experience required! No restricted curriculum, sign up to learn and have fun! This class is designed for you, bring your enthusiasm, be fearless and imaginative, create your very own hand carved, sculpted, lost wax ring!
Registration is based on a first come first serve sign up basis, class is limited!
Location: 2132 E Hastings, Vancouver BC, 1-4PM
Each student will be provided a square block of green carving wax, all wax models are left with Sikma at the end of class. Sikma will cast in sterling silver, file, sand, polish and patina the rings and have them ready for pick up in 3 weeks. Amazing!
- students have the option of a 5mm or 8mm wax block for carving, that can be viewed and decided in studio. Ring sizes can range between a size 4-13.
- all necessary tools will be provided as well equipment if requested.
- if you plan on making a ring for someone else, bring in a ring so we can configure that size!
- each student will have hands on instruction and personal tips provided by Sikma
- I encourage you to begin sketching and gathering ideas for your ring immediately after registering.
- class space is limited to ensure proper instruction and develop personal relationships
Class registration is are non-refundable, be positive you can commit before you register your purchase.
See ya in class!!